- 8 chicken wings
- 75 grs. sugar
- 250 ml. orange juice
- salt and pepper
- Betty Botter bougth some butter,
- “But”, she said, “this butter’s bitter;
- If I put it in my batter,
- It will make my batter bitter
- But a bit of better butter
- Better than the bitter butter.
- Will make my bitter butter better”
- So she bougth a bit of butter,
- better than the bitter butter,
- and made her bitter batter better.
- ¡ Oleeeé !
CRICKET: There’s a grass court, perfectly green and clean, around of big trees. The day is sunny and the weather looks like springtime, because a group men are wearing sweater. The men are cricket players, so They’re wearing a white uniform. You can see six men in the midle of this photo. One of them is carrying a stick.
Hello! good morning, can you help us, please? -Yes madam. What are you loking for? -We want some clothes, but before we have a question, do you have special offers?
- 100 gr. black chocolate
- 100 gr. walnuts
- 200 gr. icing sugar
- 125 gr. butter
- 2 un. eggs
- 70 gr. flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
I wake up at half past six on weekdays, but I get up ten minutes later. Then I have a shower, get dressed and have a breakfast. It is usually an orage and lemon juice with ham on a toast, twice a week it is soft cheese on a toast and a cup of tea.